Tuesday 18 December 2012

Found Wonders 1


The first of my University photography projects to make it to blog! I really loved this project! The main gist of the briefing was to find something on location, ranging from things in nature, to debris etc and then change how it is viewed through the process of taking it into the studio. Not only were we able to go out at find just all these wonderful bits and pieces and make them something new, we also got to give them a new life in a new setting. I had a lot of fun going around and finding various things around the house and in the garden. I plan on doing this a few more times, in my own time, but for now I've put up just the final chosen images.
This was a shell found in one of my garden beds, there was nothing spectacular about it at all...until I changed perspective, suddenly it became a really exciting shot! I just love how it turned out. I only had to do a few touch ups in photo shop for both images. I also loved how the studio changed the nature of the object. It really did create a new life. Oh well! Enough rambling from me, the world is just
 beautiful sometimes!
Enjoy!
Shot with the Nikon D80, 4-12-12 (on location), 6-12-12 (in studio); edited 18-12-12 . 67mm lens

Creative Commons License
Found_Wonders1_18-12-12 by Cherie Brown is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at cevb92@hotmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment