Thursday 13 December 2012

Bubble Up



So many things in this world seem to go unnoticed. You might be thinking "Why would someone take a picture of the condensation? How boring!", well my thoughts are that everything in life has its value and beauty, everything was created to function and everything should have its limelight, yes even droplets of water. I just love how the colour shifts in the liquid, and how the water forms a tiny wall, much like that of stone that you see. I chose to put this up as I just found it really fascinating...who knows, maybe I should get a macro lens!

Shot with the Nikon D80, 3-12-12. 67mm lens

Enjoy!

Creative Commons License
Bubble_Up_3-12-12 by Cherie Brown is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at cevb92@hotmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment